Lancaster, Pennsylvania . . .The National Committee of the Constitution Party will be convening in Albuquerque, New Mexico on the 30th and 31st of October 2015. This semi-annual meeting will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton located at 201 Marquette Avenue Northwest. All members of the media are invited to attend.
The weekend’s activities begin on Friday at with the Executive Meeting at 8:00 am, and training sessions beginning at 9:00 am. The Executive Meeting is generally open for observers but only Executive Committee members may participate. The training session is open to all registrants. Registration at the door is $200.00.
Presenters and topics for the training session are:
9:00 am: Mark Herr, Center for Self-Governance – “We have Given You a Republic, If You can Keep it”
11:00 am: Randy Stufflebeam, National Vice-Chairman – “The Federal Election Commission – Knowing and Willful Violations of Certain FECA Provisions can Lead to Imprisonment.”
1:00 pm: Joan Castle – “Being a Part of Something Big, “Platform Changes, National Leadership Elections, Nomination of the Presidential Candidate, the Largest Meeting Every 4 years.”
2:00 pm: Cynthia Davis – “Families and The 2016 Elections, Why Should My Family Care about the Elections in 2016?”
3:00 pm: Darrell Castle – “Know Your Enemy, What You Don’t Know May Hurt You
Friday Night’s Banquet will include an address by keynote speaker Mark Herr of the Center for Self-Governance.
The National Committee Meeting begins on Saturday at 8:00 am. Speakers include:
- Frank Fluckiger (Utah), National Chairman
- Bob Bowen, Constitution Party of New Mexico State Chairman
- Peter Gemma (Florida), National Executive Committee
- Cindy Redburn (Missouri), National Executive Committee Secretary
- Floyd Whitley, Constitution Party of Idaho State Chairman
- Guest Speaker Jack Monnett, “Nobody Wanted a War”
- Guest Speaker former Representative John Hostettler, “Restoring the Natural Feebleness of the Supreme Court”
- Scott Copeland (Texas), Announced Presidential Candidate
- Darrell Castle, Potential Presidential Candidate
Media are asked to check in at the registration desk and request a media information packet. Karen Murray, National Communications Director, will be your media contact for this event.